Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Matt's cross country journey to Illinois....

So I dropped Matt off at the train station in Portland at 4pm on Saturday for his journey and headed over to Monica's and went to dinner with her. She took me to the airport the next morning. I arrived in Chicago around 2pm. Karrie and Kate picked me up and we hung for awhile. Then I met up with a Alissa, a friend from high school for dinner. The next day I took the train into Chicago and met up with my friend Laura and we met up with Matt at Union Station at 5pm on Monday evening. I'll let him add commentary about his journey but it was amazing to think about all that I did while he was in a train traveling across the country. Here's what his view was like...



No comments: