Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A new car...

Silver (my car) had seen better days so we’ve been praying about a new car. It seems odd that we got rid of our 9 year old car and kept the nearly 20 year old vehicle but they just don’t make ‘em like they used to (say that in your best old man voice). I bought Silver 2 weeks after I graduated from college. I had my degree, my job offer and now all I needed was years of car payments, right? Soo silly:-) I think a little bit differently theses days thanks to our friend Dave Ramsey.


After several hours spent at a dealership one rainy Saturday here’s what we came up with:

What do you think? Is it me? What should we name it? oh, it's a nissan versa by the way.
P.S. Don't get any ideas. The mini van next to the new car is a rental Matt had for work.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I love the new car!! It was fun riding in it but I can't think of a name. Maybe we should ask Scott...