Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Kristi's Connection...Coming Soon!

Ok, don't we all have at least a one friend that is a great person but just hasn't found the right one for them yet? I have several friends like this and I figured if I have a few and you have a few, maybe we could help some of those friends meet. The trick is that my single friends are mostly women so I hope some of you know some wonderful men that could be a great fit for my friends. I will write a blog about the friend and if you know someone that might be a match, let me know....maybe we could all get together for dinner and introduce the two of them...or whatever.
Keep checking back for my first Kristi's Connection blog.
p.s. If you're single and you would like to be featured on Kristi's connection, let me know:-)

6 comments:

The Biles said...

Mhmmm, mmmhmmm, mmhmmm. I got a few girls I'd like to put up. But no boys. Boo!

Anonymous said...

Okay so I have one guy...Have you watched the movie EMMA lately???

Sara Shearer

Monica said...

This should be an interesting experiment...

Abby said...

Wow....I can hardly wait for this one!! I know some girls but not guys....hmm....I will keep my eyes wide open though....you know...the last couple I set up is now married with a baby (Have I ever mentioned that before?)

Andrea said...

The only single guys I know are not Christians, and all the single girls I know are Christians, so it doesn't work out very well.

Anonymous said...

Kristi -

You CRACK me up! This is so totally you. Let me know how it goes and if anything eventuates with it. I look forward to hearing about it. Thanks for spreading a big smile across my face so many miles away. :)

Cheers -
Tennille