Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Friday, March 28, 2008

Lessons from Katie...

Sunday was a very rainy day so we spent it inside playing games, baking and cleaning?? Katie introduced me to the Magic Sponge. It cleans really tough things like your stove top and the grout in my tile counter tops-Amazing. My oven needed to be cleaned due to an incident earlier in the week involving some Monkey Bread but I had NEVER cleaned it before. Katie helped me out...

Mandie loves to bake. We made hot fudge cake in the crock pot and these yummy cheese bread appetizers. Both were delicious!


3 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun with family in town!

I can almost smell the bread baking!

My favorite cleaning agent is the Magic Sponge.....It even takes permanent markers off of counters, walls, etc....takes crayons off too.

Heidi C said...

Hey, if you have that recipe to the cheese bread appetizer, I'd love it!

Anonymous said...

On top of being a Merry Maid, Katie is also a teacher, great mom and wife and as she likes to say "the complete package!"