Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Saturday, January 19, 2008

The date...

I must apologize to my loyal readers (all 3 of you) for being out of blog-world for awhile. I came down with a serious flu/cold/sinus infection and it has knocked me out this week. I'm still not totally better but I'm getting really sick of the E channel so I thought i would do something more productive...
Matt took me out to Bugatti's in West Linn last Friday night. This restaurant was not to far away from our house when we lived in Lake O and we always meant to go but never made it there. It was delicious! I highly recommend their chicken marsala-out of this world. Then, we went to a chick flick! What a guy...he is willing to sit through girly drama even though I won't sit through the sci-fi/fantasy stuff he likes. Anyway, we saw P.S. I love you. Neither of us knew much about this movie going in ...I don't want to spoil it for anyone but I left feeling depressed. It had some cute parts though. Anyway, it was a lovely date with my husband. I'm told we have another one next weekend-yay!!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Thanks for finally updating us....I was dying to know. Sounds like it was fun!