Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The results are in

Ok, so the story behind the two polls at the right...
The first one proved my point that memorizing your driver's license number is a male thing. We had a friend that got pulled over and didn't have his wallet with him but he had his driver's license number memorized and he gave it to the cop and he didn't get a ticket. I said "who has their driver's license number memorized?" and matt said he did. When I checked with some other friends it seemed that men are more likely than women to memorize such useless information so I just wanted to check my theory.
The second poll is because we went to C.A.T. (a no-kill shelter for cats) last week to get some gifts for our cat and cat-loving friends and while we were there we checked out all the kittys. There were so many cute cats that need a home. It is tough because Olive has been an only-cat all her life and she is pretty spoiled. We were debating how she would handle having another cat around. I guess we decided not to get one for now but I think we are going to volunteer at C.A.T. If you know anyone looking for a feline friend, I recommend this place.

5 comments:

Abby said...

I'm glad you explained the polls...I kept meaning to ask you about that...

Anonymous said...

I think what you should do is put a shirt on Olive and get another cat all in the same day. She will be so happy...

Anonymous said...

Why not wait and see if a stray cat comes on your porch and makes friends with Olive first - then it would be a natural thing to invite it inside to stay.

Kristi said...

Who wrote this?

Anonymous said...

Your Mom