Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I have a hot date on Friday night…

...with my husband. He told me not to make any plans. I’m very excited. I love to be surprised and I love spending time with my sweetie. He seems to be going to some effort to make plans…but the funny thing is that I really don’t care what we do. If he told me on Friday that the plan was to eat PB&J at home and play Risk, I would love it. I just love the fact that he asked me and that he wants to spend time with me and that he is taking the time to plan something. It makes me feel special. What a great husband I have.

3 comments:

Matt and Brianne said...

Oohhh- I love date night! And I have to agree with you there- surprises and plans are the BEST- even when it's nothing fancy. It's just so great to feel that we're still worth that. :) Hope it turns out fantastic!

Abby said...

ohhh...sounds great! Be sure and blog about it afterwards!

Abby said...

So....what did you do?