Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Sunday, January 20, 2008

The drying rack...

I have had a dilemma since we moved into our house with an abundance of hang dry items and no good place for a drying rack since our laundry room is also Olive's area. The result has been clothes hanging over the tub and shower constantly-UGLY. I have been eyeing this drying rack that actually looks cute when not in use (a plus) so I finally ordered it. It came on Friday and Matt installed it yesterday. Sweet, laundry drying organization...it's a good thing.

9 comments:

Abby said...

I love, love, love it!!

Rachelle said...

I love the look of this. I always have the problem of hanging my clothes up to dry...

The Gates' said...

Happy Birthday, Kristi! Hope you have a great b-day! :)

Kari

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi,
Congrats on the drying rack, and more importantly, HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY WISHES to you! I hope that you have fun celebrating!

Kim

Andrea said...

Love the drying rack! We might need one in our home too!

Abby said...

oH no...I knew I would forget the day!! Happy Birthday!!

Kristi said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes:-)

Anonymous said...

I need one of these for my house. I hate drying clothes in the bathroom on the showere curtain rod. Where did you get it??

Kristi said...

ballard designs. Glad you all like it. Whoever thought a drying rack would get so much attention?