Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Riverdance

Matt surprised me with tickets to see Riverdance. It is their farewell tour and I had never gone to see the show but always wanted to. We went Saturday evening and had a wonderful time. There was so much talent and energy on display-it was amazing. Matt even enjoyed it.


Oh, and I didn't get a chance to blog about it but my sweet husband made me breakfast in bed on my birthday. Waffles, fruit and coffee in my Bears mug-yum. I could get used to this I think:-)

3 comments:

Ben said...

What a great weekend. Matt you set the standards high for the rest of us. Hopefully we'll keep up! Happy Birthday again Kristi!

Matt and Brianne said...

Happy Birthday, Kristi!

Andrea said...

every blog I go to, Ben has commented before I get to! Yes, Matt, please train Ben to bring me breakfast in bed. Except not just on my birthday - maybe every Saturday and Sunday. Happy Birthday Kristi!