Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Crispy Ginger-and-Garlic Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps

In case you're looking for a new recipe...I made these lettuce wraps on Monday night after we went grocery shopping-why do I procrastinate? Anyway, they were yummy. Matt said they were just as good as PF Changs-quite a review. The recipe was pretty easy-the most difficult part was finding hoisin sauce at Safeway. Oh, and my lettuce "cups" weren't quite as perfect as at the restaurant-how do they do that?

3 comments:

Abby said...

It looks good but since ground turkey repulses me do you think I could use boiled shredded chicken or perhaps even hamburger?
Would you be willing to make a debut on my show and demo them sometime?

The Biles said...

Um, I TOTALLY agree, the "cups" are amazing at PF's. I have wondered that myself!!! So, I also wanted to let you know the candles are ready, but we may have a conflict for church on Sunday. We are watching our niece/nephew overnight and I'm not sure what time we are going to church. There may even be a chance that we can't go. I will definitely get them to you if it doesn't work out on Sunday. If you get too freaked out, give me a call and I can drop them by your work/home!!!

Heidi C said...

I am going to try this - looks awesome! (Love Abby's comment about debuting on Cookin' in the country)