Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Good finds...

I had another Naked Lady Party(clothing exchange) last night. A little lighter turn out than normal but everyone still left with at least a few items. I didn't find my camera until this morning so I took a picture of some of my great finds. I think I am ready for another cruise or some hot dates...or both:-) I really like the red rain hat too. It was fun just hanging out with the girls. Hope everyone had fun and got some good items. Feel free to comment about your favorite item or report back about a great opportunity to wear the item (camo tank top).

5 comments:

mudrash said...

How did Matt fair? Any nice polo's?

Strauss House said...

Thanks so much Kristi. It was a great time as usual!

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed it- sounds like a fun time! Next time around I'll be prepared- I swear! :) :)

Suzanne said...

thanks Kristi - I love the pants i scored - they were Mindy's - perfect broken in J.Crew chinos - you can't go wrong
suzanne

Anonymous said...

I went to my first one of these parties in Nov 07. Brought 2 pairs of pants and walked out with 2 bags! I knew you had participated in a few so now I'm glad I can be just like Kristi. We have another scheduled for May but I don't think I'll be getting as much stuff because no one else in the group is prego.
Love the skirts and dresses. Nicely done. :)