Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Food, cake, gifts, and baby talk....




I must say I learned a thing or two...as I always do...at this baby shower. We discussed deep issues like the ploys marketers pull on expectant, unsuspecting parents; how to properly put your child to sleep; and how exactly do you use that thing that looks like it came out of a clown's nose (sorry, its past my bedtime and i'm not feeling very creative here-I'm referring to an aspirator-I always thought it was just a snot sucker). Anyway, it was great to host the shower for my dear friend Tracy. Her and BJ are going to be wonderful parents. Alot of people think they can predict the gender of the baby based on how the mother carries it. Do you think it will be a boy or girl??

4 comments:

Abby said...

Did you make those adorable favors? And YOU hosted a baby shower Kristi? I am so impressed!! I bet you did a great job. I predict she is having a girl. But if I am wrong it is just because I don't know her and haven't been around her.
We miss you...when is your next trip to Hoeferburg? The weather is getting nicer...we could take a long walk and let the guys watch football and the girls...

Unknown said...

based only on how she's carrying, I'd say girl. Thanks for hosting! It was lots of fun!

Kristi said...

My very talented friend Tammy made the candles. Aren't they cute? She has a little business making candles for weddings, showers, etc. Her blog (Chris and Tammy) is linked on my page.

Rachelle said...

These look amazing, great job Kristi!

See you tonight.