Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Flowers are always a good thing...

My sweetie gave me these lovely roses on Valentines Day. There was also chocolate -yum!(See's Candy) and we had a lovely dinner Saturday night at Il Piatto. Very cute place, romantic and not rushed at all. What a great husband I have.

I know people have mixed feelings on this Hallmark holiday...(and I agree it is a hallmark holiday) but I think another opportunity to tell those you love -how much you care about them is a good thing. But for the record, when I was single and in college, my girlfriends back home and I used this holiday to play pranks on the dumb guys that would never ask us out....That was fun too...different fun...but fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Matt and I went to Il Piatto once- it was a great little find!