Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Catch up Blog (last weekend)

Mt. Adams
Mt. Hood


5 years ago this month Matt proposed to me at the top of Hamilton Mountain. I was shocked... but I was sure this was the man God had planned for me to marry. What a wonderful husband I have:-) Since then, we try to hike Hamilton once a year. It is a great hike with a few waterfalls along the way and gorgeous views at the top (see above). It was a pefect day for it.
After the hike, we headed over to the Wilde's for a BBQ with them and the Bradleys. We met both of these couples through the Athey newly married group. It had been way too long since we had spent time with these guys and it was great to catch up over some great grub!(sorry no pics)

1 comment:

Nic said...

How nice that you do something sentimental to remember your engagement! I think that's wonderful and very fitting for the type of couple you are together :)