Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Blog Questions

Ok, Fellow Bloggers:
I need help with this whole blog thing...
How do I insert embedded links to web pages? Andrea, I know you told Abby how to do this but I can't remember.

How do I label my pictures? Like I my last blog I wanted to make comments right under of over the picture but couldn't figure it out.

How come the blog looks different when you preview then when you post it?
I would appreciate any helpful advice.

Thank you!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

To add the links, you highlight the text you want to link and then click on the hyperlink button your toolbar, I think it looks like a world with a chainlink on top. To label the pictures, I go into the HTML edit and move the text around where the photos are embedded. i don't know how to describe that very well. Good job on keeping up on the blog.

Abby said...

I find the whole thing very confusing. The only way I can label things is download the pics first and then go back and put your curser under the picture....I am sure there is a better way...

The Gates' said...

Hi Kristi,

I don't have any answer's to your questions, but I wanted to stop by and say hi! And let you know I have a blog, too! So, you should check it out! It's great to see how you and Matt are doing with this! Talk to you later!

Kar