Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Monday, December 31, 2007

Life Hoeferburg...

This past weekend we took a trip up to the Hoefer B&B. The accommodations are wonderful. The view from our window of snow-topped mountains and horses is so picturesque. And the food is amazing. From the fluffy pancakes and eggs to the classic panini sandwiches. All is first rate. If you're lucky you can even catch a "Cooking in the Country" class put on by Abby. She is bound for the Food Network I'm sure. We took an exciting adventure to Leavenworth which is a cute little Bavarian village tucked in the mountains.

Anyway, I highly recommend the Hoefer B&B - although I hear that reservations can be tough to come by...

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Love the pics of Leavenworth. My very first Christmas in the PNW Arthur took me to Leavenworth. We had the best time sledding in the city park at 2:30 AM on Christmas Morning! We even saw Father Christmas walking around town on Christmas Eve and then later on Christmas Day. What a great place to visit.

Abby said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your trip to Hoeferburg. The description you wrote was amazing...it made me want to go visit...haha...We love you both!!!