Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Comments...I like them!

I want to start out by thanking those of you that have left me a comment (Abby, Andrea and Kari)-cuz I like to read them and it is fun to know people are actually checking out the blog. I would like to encourage those of you who are intimidated by the idea of commenting to give it a try. It is very simple.
Here's what you do:

1) click on the link at the bottom of a blog entry: it will say O comments or 2 comments and be underlined.

2) That will bring you to the comment page. You can type a comment in the box.

3) If you aren't a fellow blogger, just click the circle next to anonymous.

4) Then click publish comment.
That's all it takes...It's fun. Hope to hear from you soon:-)

1 comment:

The Gates' said...

I like comments, too :) Have you been to our website? It's gatestriplets.blogspot.com you should check it out!!! Hope you are having a great week!

Kari