Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Monday, December 24, 2007

Last night we went to church. There were carols, a kids program, worship, communion and a dessert potluck. The kids in the program were hilarious! I decided to attempt to make a poundcake for the potluck. I have never made pound cake before. I didn't quite follow the directions exactly but 1 cup of sugar, 3 cups of flour, 6 eggs and 3 cups of sugar later I now know why they call it pound cake..


Delores arrived bright and early this morning. We hung out for awhile here. Then, we went and visited Moose. We are checking in on him while TraJ is in Kansas. He was a little freaked out by us at first but eventually warmed up to us. I think he appreciated the company. Then we headed over to OMSI to see Antarctica on the omnimax. It was a good show but I wanted to see Polar Bears. Apparently there are no Polar Bears in Antartica. Here is us waiting expectantly for the show...


1 comment:

Ben said...

So I've been watching "Duel" on ABC the last few nights. It's hosted by Mike Greenburg (Mike & Mike in the morning on ESPN). One of the questions was: "On what Continent do Polar Bears not exist?" - and guess what?? What a coincidence!