Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It smells good in here...

Tonight I made Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Scones and Cinnamon streusel coffee cake so the house smells very good. I am bringing them to a work meeting tomorrow morning. I love the smell of cinnamon...or any baked goods for that matter. I modified the scone recipe from a pampered chef cookbook I have. I couldn't find it online or I would include the link. The coffee cake is a Bisquick recipe my mom has been making for as long as I can remember. I remember waking up on Saturday mornings to the smell of it and getting so excited....it's delicious and now Bisquick comes in a lower fat and cholesterol version so it is a little better for you. No pictures of tonight so instead I will leave you with a picture from Thanksgiving last year when my niece Mandie and nephew Timmy and I did a little baking. Too cute. We could not get Timmy to quit eating the dough. I just realized that I was wearing the same pajama pants tonight. How funny.

1 comment: