Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Sunday, December 16, 2007

A man and his guitar...

I love random things...Today Matt and I stopped at Petco (where the pets go) to get Olive some cat food on the way home from church. We pulled into the parking lot and there was this guy sitting on the hood of his car playing a guitar...it's 40 degrees outside...mind you...and he's playing what appears to be an electric guitar. Anyway, it cracked me up. I nonchalantly took a picture of him with my phone but managed to delete that-sorry. It all reminded me of when I went on a roadtrip to NY with my girlfriends in college...and while we were sitting in some random parking lot in Toledo, this man pulled into the parking lot next store and began shoveling dirt out of a burm in the parking lot into his trunk. We all got a good laugh out of it and that one is on video.

3 comments:

The Gates' said...

Hilarious, Kristi! How do we always encounter such weird things...remember when we went snow shoeing and we saw someone shoveling snow into their truck? ha ha! Great story, Kristi...bummer that your picture got deleted

Nic said...

But what was he playing???

Ben said...

That is so funny! Maybe he was a vacuum cleaer salesman and needed the dirt for a prop...