Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki

Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki
December 2012

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Buckendorf's Bash

There was food...there were folks and there was fun but it wasn't McDonald's...it was the Buckendorfs Christmas Party. I think Andrea and I got a little carried away in our attempts to capture the moment for our blogs but you get to benefit from that. The white elephant exchange was a hoot. Thankfully we made out better than last Friday night, Matt's favorite item was a pen that shocked you when you pressed a button, but he let me pick (my starbucks card is already spent).

Thanks Buckendorfs. You put on a good party.
Andrea, I just checked your blog...I was the first to post. I guess I won:-)



















3 comments:

Andrea said...

Kristi - I think you win for timeliness and creativity. You are a champion blogger.

Anonymous said...

Hey look, I found you! :) It was indeed a good little holiday bash. I can't believe we stayed up until Sunday... what party animals!

Nic said...

Whomever made the beautiful trifle, I'm impressed!